Wednesday, December 29, 2010

outfit of the day: 12.29.2010

back with an outfit of the day! i went for comfortable casual and it was just that.
 

over the holiday i did a little sale shopping and happened to go into aerie. i go in every now and then, but it's never revolutionary. this time, it was different. so many adorable finds, i could hardly stop myself! i will share with you later on, but this top is one of my picks. i love how bohemian the print is.






















on my feet is my newest acquisition: the needlepoint platforms from anthropologie.


















online advised to go up a 1/2 size and online was right. i ordered the 7s (and the 6.5s, my typical size, to be safe), and the 7's fit perfectly. these are also surprisingly comfortable! i got so many compliments on them today too!

for earrings, i wore these little guys that i purchased a boutique in nyc (i cannot remember the name of it for the life of me!)



















below is a polyvore breakdown of it all, with a slight earring substitution:


until next time,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment