Tuesday, October 25, 2011

in progress

hello there!

i am so excited about what is going on organizationally in my home right now. all the ideas to finish up my apartment decorating have been piling up; finally there is time to complete them.

my lovely friend A came over to help me get started last night. we did the blank wall in my "studio space." it is so nice to do these projects with a friend - thank you so much for your amazing vision and handy-lady skills! :) i can't wait to keep going.

here is a sneak peak:
 
























vintage sampler ~ anthropologie
vintage japanese paper lanterns ~ rose mille
papier-mâché antlers ~ west elm
white "gallery frames" ~ west elm
art prints ~ photo copies of stationery from green room eco


more to come!

until next time,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment