Sunday, October 16, 2011

outfit of the day: 10.05.2011

hello! i ended up wearing my target zipper front dress to work a few weeks ago. i added my madchen lace slip from anthropologie and it made the dress just long enough for the office.

 


here is the polyvore breakdown, with a similar blazer from forever21 only in brown:


ootd: 10.05.2011





until next time,
S
Forever21 boyfriend jacket
$30 - forever21.com

Anthropologie shoes
$358 - anthropologie.com

Michael kors jewelry
$495 - shopbop.com

Studded belt
$32 - anthropologie.com

Foolproof Half Slip
goldenmeans.files.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of that dress! The print is super cute and funky. But I love the fact that it's in a darker color. Super chic, especially with the blazer. I'll have to hunt this one down in Target to check it out.

    ReplyDelete