Monday, June 20, 2011

ootd: 06.20.2011

over the weekend i went a bit mad for stripes at j.crew and ended up purchasing a few stripey items to spruce up my wardrobe for summer:
j.crew stripes

j.crew stripes by prettycupcake
J crew dress
$148 - jcrew.com

J Crew striped tank
$50 - jcrew.com

J Crew long skirt
$118 - jcrew.com



i don't know about you, but i am SO thrilled that j.crew has re-discovered color. their new summer arrivals are dripping in lovely hues, not to mention fabulous prints and patterns. i tried on the stripe blouson dress and fell in love. they only had an online return of the size 8 in pink and it fit perfectly (must have been meant to be!). the black and ivory is now also on my wishlist. i think the mompos dress has officially been downgraded...

anyway, i loved it so much, i ended up wearing the dress to work today in a quintessenially j.crew combination:

 

 


here is the polyvore breakdown:
ootd: 06.20.2011

J Crew capri dress
$148 - jcrew.com

J Crew fitted jacket
$188 - jcrew.com

Chanel vintage clothing jewelry
$389 - djpremium.com

J Crew patent belt
$33 - jcrew.com

Marais two tone shoes
maraisusa.com



did you have any luck over the weekend?

until next time,
S

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE this outfit!! So much in fact that I'm about to go purchase! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on that dress too... I wish there was a JCrew in Canada so I could try it on. Although I have heard rumours that my city is going to be one of the first to get a J.Crew in Canada! :)

    I am on the fence on my mompos too. I downgraded it on my wish list based solely on the fact that it's not a dress I'd wear often.

    ReplyDelete