Tuesday, May 17, 2011

outfit of the moving day: 05.13.2011

so friday was big furniture and things i can't lift by myself moving day! yay! here's what i wore:

my final ootd picture in my old apartment (with quite a collection of furniture gathered up behind me)



















here's the polyvore breakdown:
J crew
$72 - jcrew.com

Joe's Jeans boot cut jeans
$168 - saksfifthavenue.com

Ruffled Row Peep Toe
stimulatedmind.blogspot.com



i kept it pretty simple, but really liked the overall look.  i was moving afterall (or.. watching the movers and packing up some last minute items)  :)
here are a few "action" (i.e. sort of blurry) snapshots of my new apartment:













can't wait to share more! (still no internet in my new place!)

until next time,
S

2 comments:

  1. I rly love your tufted couch! Happy moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it's old anthropologie. milo sofa in mist twill. amazing sale score! ;)

    ReplyDelete