Monday, April 4, 2011

outfit of the day: 04.04.2011

today i woke up to the cold rain.
because of that, i felt like wearing something casual, comfortable and a little blue.
 

it's the tucker by gaby basora for target dress, paired with the teal daughters of liberation velveteen blazer and rippled ribbon belt from anthropologie, then i added my michael kors watch, grey tights, and hunter boots.




































luckily, by the time work was over, the sun was shining. what could make the day better?

a special arrival of course!


ta-da!
my new vintage chandelier arrived!


so excited! it is better in person, the colors are just perfect for my new place.

now i just need to take it to the lamp shop and get it all fixed up. :)

until next time,
S

3 comments:

  1. yay- can't wait to see the chandelier in place!

    I love this dress more every time I see it- super cute with the wellies and blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just adore this entire look. You are quickly becoming one of my favourite stylists! I just love how every outfit you put together it classic with just a touch of quirkiness. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thatdamngreendress - thank you! me too! hopefully i can get the chandelier fixed saturday morning and have it installed at my new apartment this week.

    carly - aww. thanks so much!! :) loved your styling of kim at anthroholic today. perfection!

    ReplyDelete