Sunday, September 12, 2010

outfits of the day: 09.12.10

happy birthday to me!
i loved the final tucker for target by gaby basora dress i tried on last night so much, (now available here), i decided to wear today. here is my try on from last night. this is the one piece i ended up going for a L in. i just didn't want it to be as fitted, since i plan on wearing it more as a dress than a top:

 and then how i styled it today:
the back ruffle is what sold me on this jacket. i love the detailing, plus the sleeves and sides have jersey inset panels, which makes the overall jacket way less bulky and more fitted. i really think adding belt totally amps up the look of this dress. here is the polyvore breakdown:


bonus! then for evening, my lovely roommate took me out to a delicious dinner! i grabbed another tucker dress for the night and paired it with the enchanting eyes belt from anthropologie. love the combo!:
polyvore breakdown:

No comments:

Post a Comment