Wednesday, March 30, 2011

anthropologie new arrivals and a lovely apidae

did you happen to notice the new arrivals at anthropologie this morning? a few caught my eye and i can't wait to share.

but before that, kristin from a lovely apidae tagged me with the versatile blogger award and now it's my job to share the honor with four (i just don't know a whole seven!) of my favorite blog finds, so in no particular order here are four absolutely delightful blogs that i read and you should too!
and then, for four things about "me," i'll share my four top new anthropologie arrivals, that are so very me! :)

 
 

 
 

 
from top left: san pedro pencil skirt in turquoisemompos dress (so darling in the close-up photos!), spectator espadrilles, and san pedro pencil skirt in yellow (could this be the "mustard" j.crew replacement?)

 
until next time,
S

 
p.s. really, go check out these blogs. they are so lovely!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing on the fun to me, I'll probably get to post something on Friday. Your blog is definitely one I'm glad I found, it truly was a "Delightful Find" ;)

    I am so in love with that Tracy Reese dress that I've already put it in my cart! I'm going to try my best to hold off on purchase until I see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet, thank you! All of those things are on my wishlist too...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picks, especially the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not see those espadrilles! I like them alot. I have my eye on the Charcoal Terrace Dress for a wedding I am attending this summer. Hopefully my store carries it and I can try it on soon. Thanks for the award! It means alot coming from you since yours was the very first blog I started following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fallon - haha thanks! :) i hope i get to see it in person. i never know about the slightly more expensive dresses. sometimes my store has them and sometimes it doesn't. i love the idea of changing the belt to my red flower one... i think it would look so dreamy!

    LC - you are so welcome! i love all your reviews!

    kristin - if only i didn't have such spendy home things on my wishlist this month!

    lisa - ooh, that would be pretty! of course! you were one of my first followers and special styling request, so of course i have a special spot on the list for you! (plus, i love seeing your outfits!) :)

    ReplyDelete