Thursday, February 10, 2011

outfit of the day: 02.10.2011

hello, hello! it's almost friday!
 

today marks 1/3 of the way into the challenge! i am wearing my new favorite rebecca taylor dress. so wonderful. i accidentally spilled on it when eating lunch... i wonder how dry-cleaning affects my ability to mix and match.




the dress just popped back up on neiman marcus for only $131 today. i know there was a 2,4 and 10 earlier today. now would be the chance to pick it up, if you wanted it. good luck!




























and as a bonus, here are a few of my outerwear shots! i love a bright coat in the winter and as i live in a colder climate, i have started collecting winterwear (i also have this fear if i happen to fall in a giant snow mount no one will find me, a bright color might help me be found, no?) this one is from 2009-2010 winter from j.crew.
 

i ended up putting on some socks over my tights just because of how cold it was today! yikes. but that might be a fun way to spruce up the old tights/boots combination... here is the polyvore breakdown:


until next time,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment