Saturday, February 19, 2011

which rug do i choose?

hello! i am back with my trusty old computer working swimmingly!

i was able to back up my precious pictures and "restore to factory settings." whew! it took about 2 nights to recover and i am still not 100% back to my old computer, but consider myself lucky not to have had to purchase a new computer. especially when i am trying to save up for a rug! of course, i took to polyvore to see some different options and wanted to share with you:

option #1

option #2 (is this too vibrant and bright for my shabby style?)

option #3 (pretty sure this one is the winner!!)

option #4 (a little girly and fun)

option #5 (i love this rug, but maybe not quite right for the space)

option #6 (a close second. i might get this for my own bedroom...)

option #7 (both 7 and 8 are good options, but i am thinking i want a little more color)

option #8

which one is your favorite? i have some other pieces that i could switch in and out of the room. the milo sofa and secret cabinet are ones that probably will stay in the living area.

until next time,
S

2 comments:

  1. My favorites are 2, 7 and 8.

    I think you should pick 2 if you want funky and fun, 7 if you want uber feminine, soft and romantic or 8 for a sophisticated look with a masculine balance.

    If it were my space, I'd probably go with 8, but then I like to add a few masculine details in all my rooms (gotta make Hubby feel comfortable too I suppose!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. yes... no husband now, so i dont have to think masculine. i have a pink kitchenaid afterall :) it can be "first mover advantage." you know like.. "well, i already have this great rug, so... i guess we don't need a new one ."

    i like #2 as well, but i might get it for the "craft room." i think i am liking #3 more and more and #6 is a close contender too.

    ReplyDelete